One of our goals at Sexy Beast is to make you look and feel confident so you are able to be successful in things you are pursuing. This could be work, a mental state, a material object or even, as the title suggests, a person.
We like to think that by wearing our products you develop an inner confidence that helps you behave in a certain way. Do you want to 'get the person of your dreams' and much more? Here are the 9 steps (or habits) we recommend you start with. Points 2-9 are in no particular order ;)
- Slip a pair of Sexy Beast boxers shorts on. After your morning shower, stand in front of the mirror with your hands on your hips (Superman style) with your head held high. Look into your eyes and repeat 10 times to yourself. "I am a Sexy Beast".
- Be helpful. This is by far the most attractive thing someone will see in you, especially if it's genuine and coming from an intrinsic need to help. This could be helping someone during a traumatic time, guiding them through a tough life decision, or even as simple as carrying their grocery bags if you see them struggling.
- Be a good listener. Hmm, you may be thinking. I listen all the time. There's an acute difference between listening and hearing someone. Listening without the intent of wanting to make your own point. Listening with empathy is something that can easily be seen/noticed.
- Give your attention. Actions that let the person know you listened tell them you paid attention and score brownie points. Again, these actions should come naturally with you wanting to make the person happy.
- Bring out the chef. Everyone loves to be pampered with cooking. Even making a cup of tea brings a smile to a persons face. Imagine what a 3 Course meal would bring?
- Be well dressed. Someone that is dressed neat and tidily will always be attractive to the opposite sex. Luckily, Sexy Beast has you covered there. See point #1.
- Being supportive. A no brainer really but being a rock of support for someone on decisions they make will, of course, attract them to you. Encourage them in their decisions.
- Make them feel special. There are so many things you can do to make a person feel special, especially if it's something you know they like to hear. Compliments on a new haircut or taking them out to their favourite restaurant.
- Make them laugh. It's no secret that people are attracted to others that make them laugh. Laughter has been proven to be a big source of sexual attraction.
The beasts at Sexy Beast can safely go out on a limb and claim that following these steps, you will become more attractive, desirable and ultimately a better person.
If you have followed these steps and are still waiting, write to us, we;'d love to hear from you!